You know that Skywalker, Jump Sport, Upper Bounce, and Skybound are the most popular brands in the trampoline market. However, there’s a newcomer called Zupapa that has taken this field by storm through their own high-quality trampolines. The Zupapa trampoline rivals some of the best models that the most popular brands offer. Their focus has been primarily on quality. Let’s take a look into the finer details of this company’s trampolines.
General Info About the Zupapa Trampoline
To start off the Zupapa trampoline review, we need to look at the quality of the materials and construction. The company claims that they use a hot-dip galvanizing process. This manufacturing method ensures the frame and poles last for decades. The mat itself has a UV absorber feature that allows it to stay in top shape up to two years provided that you don’t do anything to protect your mat.
Another selling point of the Zupapa trampoline is the fact that their trampolines are TUV certified. This certification is a process that basically tests the integrity of the material and structure design. The goal is to assure safety for users. The company claims that they are TUV certified as opposed to TUV tested. TUV certified means that the entire trampoline as a whole has been tested (and approved) as opposed to TUV tested where only individual parts are part of the testing process.
As far as the trampoline itself, it comes with enclosure poles, an enclosure net, safety ladder, and mat cover. It also comes with a T-spring pull and steel wind stakes for assembly and to hold down the trampoline. Note how the trampoline comes in various sizes (15, 14 and 12 feet).
Size: 12’10” (diameter) x 8’10” (height)
Weight capacity: 15 feet (375 lbs), 14 feet and 12 feet (330 lbs)
Weight: 192 lbs
Ages: 6 and up
Price range: Medium
Pros and Cons
The pros of this trampoline strongly outweigh the cons. Nonetheless, it’s always best to know the strong and weak points of every product. Therefore, we decided to lay out every point for a stronger evaluation.
- Many companies advertise heavy construction and quality of materials. However, Zupapa is one of the few that actually delivers.
- The trampoline itself delivers a great bounce and is designed to be very safe.
- The brand’s trampoline is easier to assemble than many others in the market. Many customers often complain about difficulty with assembly, so this is a strong point.
- The trampoline is competitively priced in the mid-range and they also throw in many bonus accessories like the metal stakes, ladder, and mat cover which you often pay extra for.
- Some customers report the mat wearing down very quickly, especially in the sun. It seems that the quality of the mat is lower than some of the other premium models.
- It would’ve been nice if the enclosure poles were secured into the frame itself instead of being clamped to the legs for increased stability and greater structural strength.
How to Assemble the Zupapa Trampoline
The trampoline itself comes with detailed instructions for assembly. The process Zupapa proposes is similar to the general guidelines on how to assemble a trampoline. As with all other trampolines, you start by connecting the frame and legs together. The Zupapa is a little different in that you simply slide and connect the metal frames together. There is no need for screwing the frames together.
Next, using the T-hook, you attach the springs to the frame. The frame padding will then be installed over the springs and attached under the frame via straps. For the enclosure, you simply have to attach the poles to the open slots that are on the net. The poles are secured on four corners and are attached with the legs with a clamp.
This helpful video by the company walks you through the basic process of assembling the Zupapa trampoline. The assembly is far easier than other trampoline models which require power tools.
What Are the User Reviews Saying?
Overall, the sentiment about the Zupapa trampoline is very positive. It is currently rated at 4.8 out of 5 stars. There are very few negative reviews and an overwhelming number of positive ones. Here are what customers are saying:
- Users that have owned trampolines of other well-known brands say that the Zupapa provides similar performance and reliability but at a lower price.
- There is a lot of great feedback about assembling the trampoline. As mentioned earlier, it seems that this trampoline is easier to assemble than most trampolines in the market.
- Performance-wise, customers seem to be happy with the bounce provided by the trampoline. While some trampolines offer many safety and design features, they can fall short when it comes to the actual bounce. This isn’t one of those trampolines.
- Users are happy with the customer service provided by the company. The company honors their warranty and even offer replacement parts.
- Customers attest to the quality of material and construction that is advertised by Zupapa. They report that the trampoline is stable and durable.
- Again, there is a small amount of criticism about the longevity of the mat. That said, this is a common issue even with the popular brands.
Overall, the Zupapa trampoline is a high-quality model that offers a combination of reliability, durability, safety, and performance. The product is also very competitively priced for a mid-range trampoline. You’ll easily pay a few hundred dollars more by going with the more popular brands.
Zupapa has definitely made a mark in the trampoline market with a top-notch product. The only negative point that stands out is the durability of the mats. Nonetheless, this is common with many trampolines and is an issue that can be dealt with by using mat covers regularly to protect the fabric from the elements.