Pogo sticks are a great alternative to traditional exercise routines. They’re also incredibly fun to jump on and are the perfect accessories for recreation. But if you’re an adult looking to purchase a pogo stick, it’s important that you choose the right model as it needs to work well with your weight. To help you find the right one, we rounded up a list of the best pogo stick for adults.
5. Razor Gogo Pogo Stick
Razor is a reputable company known for their famous scooters but they also specialize in pogo sticks as well. This particular model is our number five on the list because it’s an incredibly affordable model that’s perfect for beginners.
Some of the best features of this model include a lightweight construction and a very handy foldable design. Both the footrests and handlebars are foldable, making it easy to store or carry it around with you.
Size: 43.5″ x 6″ x 12″
Item weight: 6.25 lbs
Weight capacity: Supports up to 140 lbs
Ages: 10 and up
Price range: Budget
- Great introductory model that functions and performs better than cheap everyday models. Great comfortable design for kids and adults.
- The foldable design is a very nice feature. The protruding handles and footrests can often bump into things.
- The weight capacity is quite low, so it is inaccessible to heavier adults for safety reasons.
For beginners, this is one of the best pogo stick for adults. That’s because it’s a great introduction to everything a pogo stick should do.
4. Flybar Foam Master Pogo Stick
The Flybar Foam Master Pogo Stick is a great choice for mediums-sized adults as the weight capacity is just 160 lbs. The company has also been in the business since 1918 and is a leader in the industry.
Everything about this pogo stick focuses on comfort and safety. Both the grips and frame have a cushion grip to provide comfort while protecting your hands and legs. The bounce tip is also wider than the average pogo stick for better traction on bounces.
Size: 42″ x 2.6″ x 12″
Item weight: 7.1 lbs
Weight capacity: 80 to 160 lbs
Ages: 9 and up
Price range: Budget
- Very comfortable and sturdy. While not as portable as the Razor, it has a beautiful and sleek design which you’ll appreciate.
- Many small safety features which add up to a product that you’ll feel confident using.
- Many report that the bounce isn’t strong enough for younger kids. However, there was no adult to report this problem as they provide the necessary weight resistance for the pogo.
This is one of the best pogo stick for adults if the most important thing to you is safety. It does have some performance issues for lighter users, but this shouldn’t be a problem for adults.
3. Geospace Large Jumparoo Boing!
The Geospace Large Jumparoo Boing! is a pogo stick that offers a combination of safety and performance. One unique features of this model is the fact that it has a Y-shaped handle bars. This is great if you want more freedom for control or want to perform tricks.
The springs of the pogo stick are encased in steel housing so that you won’t ever have to worry about your skin getting stuck in a bad accident. The footrests also provide more surface area than most pogos for easier landings and increased stability.
Size: 44″ x 2.5″ x 14″
Item weight: 6.3 lbs
Weight capacity: 90 to 160 lbs
Ages: 10 and up
Price range: Mid-range
- The Y-shaped handle bars make it easier to learn how to use a pogo stick while offering versatility for experienced users.
- It has many safety features that put your mind at ease while helping to improve performance.
- Some report that the bounce isn’t as great as expected.
This is a solid pogo stick. Its main draw is the design and safety features which are great for both beginners and experienced users.
2. Flybar Super Pogo 1505 Pogo Stick
For those that are serious about their pogo stick, Flybar has a model called the Super Pogo. This is the best pogo stick for adults that are looking for something that can withstand extreme performance. It has ergonomically designed handles and wide gripped footrests for stability. The pogo stick itself is very comfortable and durable, making it perfect for pulling off cool tricks.
Size: 49″ x 4″ x 15.2″
Item weight: 12.5 lbs
Weight capacity: 120 to 210 lbs
Ages: 14 and up
Price range: High
- Heavy-duty construction and large weight support mean that it’s perfect for most adults.
- It provides a really strong bounce and is perfect for enthusiasts that want to take it to the next level.
- It lacks safety features like a metal housing for the springs.
A very solid and well-built pogo stick that’s designed to last you through rough usage. It’s comfortable and performs well but some extra safety features would make it perfect.
1. Vurtego V4 Pro Pogo Stick
If you’re looking for the best pogo stick for adults that money can buy, this may be it. The Vurtego V4 is a premium pogo stick that offers outstanding performance, versatility, and safety. It has an air spring that is adjustable for users above 75 lbs, allowing for optimal feedback.
Moreover, it comes with a shock absorber that reduces the pressure of takeoff and a slide shaft that provides extra lift. It has strong traction on the pegs and footrest while providing a metal housing for the springs for optimal safety.
Size: 41″ x 5″ x 14″
Weight capacity: 75 to 400 lbs (based on model)
Ages: 14 and up
Price range: Premium
- Top of the line performance, versatility, and safety. Many features in the design of the pogo stick that really uplifts the pogo stick experience.
- Heavier users will really appreciate the high weight capacity.
- It could be a little more ergonomically designed.
If budget is no concern, then this is a pogo stick you should strongly consider. It has some groundbreaking features and is well reviewed by customers.
This completes the roundup of the best pogo stick for adults. The list covers budget models, mid-range models as well as high-end recommendations. When making your decision, be sure to choose the appropriate size (either height or weight capacity) as many of these pogo sticks offer various sizing options.