The Acon Air 16 Sport Trampoline is one of the larger trampolines out there that provide safety for maneuvers thanks to its rectangular shape. It boasts a size of 16 feet by 9 feet which offers plenty of space for multiple users at a time. While that’s a large amount of space, you still have to account for other factors like safety, performance, various features, construction, and more. Let’s take a closer look at Acon’s trampoline.
General Info About Acon Air 16 Sport Trampoline
Acon is one of the premium brands in the trampoline market. They are known for putting emphasis on quality material and construction. They also provide outstanding performance, offering a great bounce due to high-quality springs and mats.
One of the best selling points of Acon is the fact that the company offers a 100% spare part availability policy. That means that you don’t have to buy a new model if something happens to one of the parts. Simply call the company to order replacement parts free of charge.
As far the Acon Air 16 Sport Trampoline goes, it is similar to other Acon trampolines. The frame and legs are made of high-quality, non-rusting steel. It comes with top-notch springs that do not lose their tension easily. The material of the spring pads and mats has extra padding and is sewed very securely. This makes all the main components of the trampoline durable, secure, and safe. It’s no wonder this particular model has a weight capacity of 510 lbs when other trampolines range anywhere from 300 to 400 lbs.
The trampoline itself has a full net enclosure that is secured with eight poles. It also comes with a step ladder which makes it accessible for kids. As mentioned in the beginning, this trampoline is rectangular. It’s important to mention that rectangular trampolines do have several benefits over traditional round trampolines. Here are a few to keep in mind:
- The rectangular shape leads to a better weight distribution. As a result, there is a more balanced bounce whether you’re closer to the edge or in the middle of the trampoline.
- The rectangular shape translates to a longer surface area. This makes it great for performing big tricks while offering a great practice environment for certain sports. Such a capacity makes this choice one of the best trampolines for gymnastics.
- It’s perfect for multiple users. Round trampolines can quickly become crowded with more than two users. By comparison, rectangular ones can accommodate three to four individuals at the same time depending on the age of the users.
Size: 16 feet x 9 feet
Weight capacity: 510 lbs
Weight: 420 lbs
Ages: 6 and up.
Price range: High
Pros and Cons of the Acon Air 16 Sport Trampoline
While the Acon Air 16 Sport Trampoline is meant to be a premium trampoline and offers many benefits that other trampolines do not, it’s still not perfect. Here is a balanced break down of the pros and cons to help you make an informed decision.
- Premium materials and construction. It is very durable and you won’t have to deal with small parts breaking down which is common in many other trampolines.
- The trampoline provides a great bounce. The springs are of high quality while the mat provides great feedback to pressure.
- It has one of the highest weight capacity limits in the market. It can support up to three average adults.
- The fabric of the mat and spring covers is really top notch. You can really tell that the company adds extra measures to ensure that it is durable and safe.
- The company’s 100% parts replacement policy means that your investment will last for many years to come. You won’t ever have to buy a new trampoline.
- Sometimes, the mat foam that covers the springs can become exposed. You’ll have to secure it again after several uses. The company could really have improved the fastening design.
- The trampoline is definitely a top-notch product yet priced very high. It would be nice if they had a strong warranty to justify the price tag.
Acon’s official YouTube channel has a quick 3-minute video that walks you through the assembly process. It’s meant to provide an overview to support the manual that comes with the trampoline.
What Are the User Reviews Saying?
- Customers really love the bounce that the trampoline offers. The trampoline’s bounce has been compared to ones by other popular brands and many say that Acon’s is superior.
- Many members of large families were happy with the amount of space that his trampoline offers. The rectangular design also seems to deliver an even bounce throughout the entire mat.
- Adults that have used this trampoline attest that the weight capacity does measure up. The trampoline remains sturdy and secure during the jumps.
- Many found that assembling the trampoline was fairly easy despite its large size. Customers took anywhere from three to four hours for full assembly.
- Again, some complaints about the mats covering the springs. You need to make sure that you resecure them as they can come loose over time. While the overall safety of the trampoline is very good, this is still a safety hazard to pay attention to.
Overall, the Acon Air 16 Sport Trampoline is an excellent trampoline if you’re looking for a top of the line trampoline that’s large enough to accommodate multiple users. There is a bit of a sticker shock when you see the price. On the other hand, if money isn’t a big concern and you want a high-quality trampoline that you can use for many years to come, this product a great buy.