The Urban Rebounder Trampoline is designed for those who want to get into shape. It is a moderately-priced product that may be appropriate for the right buyer. The following review will take a look at its specifications, a few of its features, its pros and cons, and a variety of other essential elements.
On top of that, we’ll also highlight a simple video that showcases a few different ways that you can use this product. And as a bonus, we’ll even highlight the best way to put it together. With our help, you’ll fully understand whether the Urban Rebounder Trampoline is the right model for your needs.
General Info About the Urban Rebounder Trampoline
The Urban Rebounder Trampoline is built to certain specifications to ensure that it is stable and strong enough for a multitude of people. In fact, it has one of the highest weight capacity of any exercise trampoline on the market. Here is an inside look at its specifications, which should help you decide if this is the right choice for you:
- Dimensions: 10 by 30 inch diameter/25 by 76 centimeter diameter
- Weight: 29 pounds/ 13 kilograms
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds/ 130 kilograms
- Assembly: Requires one person
- Stabilization Bar: Included
- Material: Steel and rubber
- Storage Capacity: Folds for easier storage
- DVD Package: Includes six workout options
- Owner’s Manual: Included
While some trampolines are built for fun, the Urban Rebounder Trampoline should only be used for exercise. That’s because it is a little too small for play and shouldn’t be used by children for that purpose. However, they can use it to exercise as long as their parents supervise them. As for the stability bar, it will help keep them on the mat without slipping off of it.
Adults who want to engage in high-quality exercises should definitely try out this model. That said, it is probably best for individual use and not for gyms. It’s a little too small to be used professionally. Beyond that, it lacks the durability necessary for dozens of uses over a single day. On the other hand, it should last for years for a single person using it for 30-60 minutes a day.
PROs and CONs of Urban Rebounder Trampoline
- Easy to fold and store when not in use
- Works your core muscles
- Improves your coordination
- Useful for those with minor injuries
- Available from multiple vendors
- Comes with a DVD with exercises
- Features a protective surface to avoid spring injury
- Heavy-duty weight capacity
- Simple to assemble in just 15 minutes
- Stabilization bar makes exercise safer
- Small enough to fit in most homes without difficulty
- Can be portable for exercise during travel
- Simple to use for in-front-of-television physical routines
- Though capable of supporting heavier individuals, it may lack stability for them
- Some problems with spring strength may cause failure at heavier weights
- Jumping surface may feel small if you like vigorous leaps
- Not as durable as those exercise trampolines with a little higher price tags
- Probably not the best choice for kids
How to Assemble the Urban Rebounder Trampoline
Love it a lot, but this product will come in a package of loose parts and pieces. Therefore, you need to know how to set up a trampoline from scratch before you get to try it first. Here’s what you need to do:
- Take out all of the trampoline parts from the box.
- Find a screwdriver for easier assembly.
- Arrange the frame parts in their proper circular shape.
- Attach these parts using the included screws and connectors.
- Tighten all screws about three-quarters of the way, doing so evenly across the frame.
- Push the legs into their holders and tighten them in place with the screwdriver.
- Place the mat inside of the frame. Next, even it out so that its perimeter is equidistant from the frame.
- Attach one spring between the mat and the frame and attach another on the exact opposite side.
- Continue adding springs in this way until all of them are added.
- Tighten the connecting screws fully and evenly across the frame.
- Place the protective pad over the springs and pull the tie threads through the springs.
- Tie the threads together underneath the strings to hold them down.
- Put the stability bar in its holder and tighten the screws to hold it in place.
- Stand on the trampoline and adjust the height of the stability bar until it suits you.
- Check the connections to ensure that they are fully connected and not loose.
In this lengthy look at the Urban Rebounder Trampoline, you will learn more about its design and get a real-world example of how to use it. While it might be a little cheesy at times, this video is a good showcase of how to use this exercise tool properly and efficiently.
What Are the User Reviews Saying?
The reviews for the Urban Rebounder Trampoline are somewhat mixed on Amazon. It receives a 3.5 out of 5 based on over 600 reviews. While 44 percent of reviewers gave it a perfect score and a further 18 percent a four-star rating, 38 percent of all reviews fall below a four-star level. The complaints most often raised against it include:
- Issues with the spring attachment strap
- Occasional snaps in the springs
- Noisy to use
- Strange smell when opening it that never truly goes away
That said, a large number of reviewers were very positive about it. Heavier users (such as those around 215 pounds) found that it was stable and sturdy enough for their exercise. They also enjoyed the included DVD and said it was a useful tool for keeping them motivated on their routine. Others stated that they had no problems with the springs, though that was the most common complaint of this model.
The complaints some reviewers raised about the Urban Rebounder Trampoline should be carefully considered before making a purchase. That said, we believe that its affordable price and quality build make it a good choice for a large number of buyers. If you have ever tried this trampoline before and have an opinion you want to share, please comment below.