This is a detailed review of the Propel Trampolines Trampoline Club House Multicolor 15, beginning with general information. We’ll list the specifications, followed by a few more appealing features. Your review will end with a few advantages and disadvantages plus a mini-guide on how to put together a fun trampoline clubhouse. Propel Trampolines Trampoline Club House Multicolor 15 is a fully enclosed and colorful trampoline cover.
General Info About the Propel Trampolines Trampoline Club House Multicolor 15
The Propel Trampolines Trampoline Club House Multicolor 15 has a clubhouse cover that fits three different Propel model trampolines. You can buy the clubhouse cover separately from the trampoline. Safety is important for children who are using trampolines. This model has a zippered enclosure that ties shut or open.
Adult Supervision Required at All Times
If the opening is tied back, there should always be adult supervision, plus a spotter at the entrance. With the enclosure secured with the tie off feature, kids will have no chance of falling off at this vulnerable point. Propel Trampolines Trampoline Club House Multicolor 15 are made with galvanized hardware that is sturdy and durable.
The clubhouse is a fun red color with ventilation windows on both sides as well as in the back of the enclosure. The Propel Trampolines Trampoline Club House Multicolor 15 is priced moderately when compared to other options in the mid-sized kids trampoline category.
Another neat feature of this trampoline enclosure is that it will keep out the weather. Kids can even use their trampoline for an overnight party, sleeping inside safe and dry. Being weather resistant, this is also a nice investment to protect the surface on your trampoline.
The Propel Trampolines Trampoline Club House Multicolor 15 has troughs across the roof to channel water away and down the outside of the enclosure. Each window can be closed off completely or adjusted to a partial cover to let in air during light sprinkles.
- Size: 15-feet overall width by 15-feet total depth. The enclosure is 15-feet top to bottom. (4.6 x 4.6 x 4.6 meters). Windows are 24-inches square while the V-shaped opening is 5-feet across.
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds/136.1 kilograms (Note: Always check the total weight capacity of the trampoline yourself as well).
- Weight: 4 pounds/1.8 kilograms.
- Ages: Ages 3 (supervised) and up.
- Price range: Affordable.
Kids love the bright colors while adults find the safety features important with the Propel Trampolines Trampoline Club House Multicolor 15. It is a sturdy enclosure that adds a carnival atmosphere to your kids’ jumping experience. The enclosure secures the entire trampoline jumping area.
Easy to Install
Parents find this clubhouse enclosure also great to help their kids cool down during hot sunny days. Another frequently mentioned advantage was how fast it was up and ready to go. Many owners insist it takes barely 10 minutes to attach securely to their trampoline.
One of the reasons it’s so simple to assemble is that it weighs barely 4 pounds. The poles are sturdy yet lightweight. Two adults can easily lift the Propel Trampolines Trampoline Club House Multicolor 15 enclosure in place, and then secure it to the trampoline.
The Propel Trampolines Trampoline Club House Multicolor 15 is a one-piece assembly that drops over the outside edge of your trampoline. Six galvanized support poles, attaching right to the external padding of the trampoline, support the clubhouse enclosure.
It ties securely and will not shift during heavy jumping. Propel Trampolines Trampoline Club House Multicolor 15 completely covers the trampoline jumping area, but still leaves plenty of room to jump high.
- The Propel Trampolines Trampoline Club House Multicolor 15 is quick to assemble. It slips right over the top of the frame on any of the proper size trampolines.
- With adequate ventilation on all four sides, plus full coverage overhead, this cover is a great place for kids to cool down during those hot sunny days.
- The Propel Trampolines Trampoline Club House Multicolor 15 is very affordable. It’s a wonderful gift idea for children who already have a trampoline, even if there is a standard net enclosure.
- This colorful enclosure will have all the neighborhood kids excited. It can be removed, anchored on a patio or other level surface, and used as a playhouse without a trampoline.
- The 15-foot model only fits two different sizes of trampolines.
- There is a drainage hole that diverts the water across the top and down the sides. However, leaves and debris can clog this hole. Owners either have to take the enclosure down or have a ladder to reach the drain point.
- An A-frame design for the ceiling would allow higher jumping in the center of the trampoline and improve water runoff.
How to Assemble the Propel Trampolines Trampoline Club House Multicolor 15
It is very easy to assemble the Propel Trampolines Trampoline Club House Multicolor 15. It requires two adults. Gloves are recommended, just in case you pinch at any of the connecting points.
- Set out the enclosure poles for the frame. Attach the bolts and wing nuts through each T-bracket.
- Lean these support poles forward so the rest against the jumping surface.
- Find the entrance to the clubhouse. Unfold the entire cover over top of the trampoline surface, placing the opening at the desired location.
- Lift the enclosure on opposite sides, inserting the T-bracket in each appropriate slot.
- Each adult should work their way around the enclosure in the opposite direction.
- When you insert the final T-bracket, tie back the enclosure door.
- Check each T-bracket connection, plus the stability of the entire enclosure before allowing children to play inside. Remember, this is a safety feature in addition to a fun enclosure.
The Propel Trampolines Trampoline Club House Multicolor 15 is a colorful way to improve the safety of your trampoline and add color. If you’ve used this carnival-like enclosure, let us know how much you and your kids enjoy it!