General Info About Trampoline Pro Jump Slammer Trampoline Basketball Hoop
The Trampoline Pro Jump Slammer trampoline basketball hoop places a small net around a trampoline and pairs it with a basketball hoop. This design makes it easier for you or your children to have fun jumping, slam dunking a basketball, and practicing your shots.
It comes with a variety of different specifications that are important to consider before making a purchase. The most critical Trampoline Pro Jump Slammer trampoline basketball hoop specifications to consider include the following:
- Size: Eight-foot diameter
- Weight: Eight pounds
- Weight Capacity: Over 200 pounds
- Materials: UV-protected rubber
- Ball Material: Foam for safer play
- Adjustments: Height of the hoop and the trampoline
- Net Material: Cloth and silk
These specifications are pretty similar to other types of trampoline basketball hoops on the market. The variations in these products often include the capacity of the rubber, the size of the net, and the height of the hoop. Most of the time, the height can be easily adjusted to ensure you can get the most out of it.
The Trampoline Pro Jump Slammer trampoline basketball hoop is typically designed for younger children. On the other hand, teenagers and even adults may use it as well. As for durability, this product is designed to provide a stable and safe environment where you can play and slam dunk the foam basketball.
The design of this play area is set up for a summer play experience. While you can use it in spring and fall as well, it may be a little too cold for some children to tolerate. Winter play is not advised as the excessive moisture in the air combined with low temperatures could make it very uncomfortable.
PROs and CONs of Trampoline Pro Jump Slammer Trampoline Basketball Hoop
- Lifetime Parts Warranty – Protect your investment by using your warranty to replace any broken or damaged parts.
- Includes Foam Ball – Each Trampoline Pro Jump Slammer trampoline basketball hoop comes with a foam ball that is safe and easy to use.
- Durable Build – High-quality steel helps to create a durable and reliable product that won’t fall apart on you while you are playing.
- Safety Flex Rim – Jumping on a trampoline can be a risky activity. However, you’ll get a safety rim that will keep you or your children from getting injured in the heat of the moment.
- Adjustable Design – Change the height of your basketball hoop to create a more fun and engaging play environment. Extra height will require more vigorous jumps.
- Does Not Come Fully Assembled – Expect to set up the Trampoline Pro Jump Slammer trampoline basketball hoop on your own.
- Confusing Assembly Process – Many people reviewing this product had a hard time putting it together. That’s because the directions were not clear enough.
- Rubber May Be Slippery – When it rains or gets damp on the trampoline, you might slip and fall and hurt yourself.
How to Assemble the Trampoline Pro Jump Slammer Trampoline Basketball Hoop
The idea of enjoying hours of fun bounces right in your backyard may be appealing. However, you first need to learn how to set up a trampoline with all its accessories to make it work. So here’s what you need to know:
- Lay down the mat that is included with the trampoline.
- Carefully attach the net to the mat.
- Attach the mat to the trampoline frame using the included springs.
- Lay the trampoline pad over the springs and attach it to the springs on the sides.
- Slide the net poles through the appropriate holders to keep them stable.
- Pull the poles outward evenly to keep the net tight.
- Press the holding poles into the ground to hold the net up straight.
- Insert the basketball pole into the proper holder.
- Adjust the height of the pole to your desired level.
- Tighten the included screws to hold it tight.
While this is not an official video for the Trampoline Pro Jump Slammer trampoline basketball hoop, it does give you an idea of how it used. The following material also showcases a few ways to stay safe while enjoying it, as well as a few fun tricks you can pull off while jumping.
What Are the User Reviews Saying?
User reviews are mostly quite positive about the Trampoline Pro Jump Slammer trampoline basketball hoop. On Amazon, 66 percent of the 225 reviews offered 5 stars to this product. In fact, only seven percent of these reviews were below three stars. A few complaints that reviews brought up included:
- Need for a larger rectangular backboard.
- Difficulty with installing it based on the instructions.
- Some problems with durability and stability.
- A few injuries occurred when being used.
That said, many positive reviewers either contradicted these reviews or came up with positive benefits that outweighed them. For example, many praised the ease of construction and were happy with the product’s overall durability. Others praised the lifetime warranty that came with the product and were still enjoying it years after their initial purchase. All in all, these types of reviews were the most commonly found online.
If the Trampoline Pro Jump Slammer trampoline basketball hoop sounds like the kind of play area that your children would love, don’t hesitate to try one out. We think that it is more than worth the price and a great addition to anyone’s yard. And if you have any experience with this product and want to share them, please don’t hesitate to drop a line and let us know.