Whether you’ve bought a high-quality trampoline or a budget model, you’ll eventually need the right trampoline accessories for optimal performance and safety. Therefore, you are going need a spring hook to realign the springs when they get loose. Years of jumping may have worn out your mat and it may be time for a replacement. To help you make the right choices, we’ve compiled a list of the top trampoline accessories you’ll need.
1. Upper Bounce Trampoline Spring Pull Tool T-Hook
Trying to reattach the spring of your trampoline by hand is not only tricky, but it can also lead to injury if your grip ends up slipping. Therefore, whether you’re setting up a new trampoline or putting back loose springs, you’ll want to have a spring pull T-hook close.
- The design is based on practical concepts. Unlike other T-hooks, this one is straightforward to handle while being comfortable at the same time.
- Comes with a one-year warranty. If the metal bends or the handle breaks off, you can contact the manufacturer for a replacement.
- A few customers have complained that the T-hook wasn’t sturdy enough and the handle had broken off.
2. Skywalker Trampolines Wide-Step Ladder
Many trampolines do not come with a ladder or come with a flimsy one that makes it hard to balance on the steps. That’s why sturdy trampoline ladders are must-have trampoline accessories especially when young children are using the mat.
- The design of the ladder is robust. The wide steps and the patterned plastic surface add security and a strong grip.
- The ladder’s hook design connects to many different trampoline rails. It also makes it easy to attach and detach.
- Some customers did not like the curved wide step design which is skinnier on the outside and wider towards the center.
3. SkyBound Galvanized Trampoline Springs
One of the things you have to acknowledge about trampolines is the fact that the springs lose their tension over time. As a result, you need to replace the springs to get the same kind of performance as it provided in the beginning. Therefore, it always helps to have an extra set of springs ready when the time comes to replace older springs.
- For a set of 15, the springs are very affordable. You may want to stock up on these if you tend to put your trampoline through heavy use.
- These springs are designed to last longer in wet and humid conditions compared to regular trampoline springs.
- A few customers have complained about the durability of the springs. These springs are solid, but they do tend to be of lower quality than the more expensive sets.
4. SkyBound Premium Trampoline Replacement Mats with SunGuard
Trampoline mats tend to be abused more than any other part. If you feel like it’s time for a new mat, you should consider the Skybound trampoline mat with SunGuard. This mat consists of high-quality materials and durable stitching which makes it very durable.
- It’s a well designed and constructed mat that delivers excellent performance and safety.
- Can withstand the damaging UV rays leading to a prolonged lifetime.
- Can take up a lot of wear and tear.
- Customers have complained that the yellow trim is not UV resistant as the other parts of the mat.
5. Trampoline Pro Jump Slammer
The Trampoline Pro Jump Slammer is one of the best trampoline accessories to consider buying if you want to add extra fun to your trampoline jumping. It’s a miniature basketball hoop that uses a universal pole connector to attach to any enclosure pole.
- The universal pole connector really does work. All you need is a trampoline that has the enclosure poles built in.
- Comes with free replacement parts. Consequently, you don’t have to worry about kids getting too rough and breaking it.
- The construction of the rim is not designed to be tough. You cannot hold on to the rim after dunking or else it will break.