General Info About the Jumpsport 250
If you are interested in the Jumpsport 250, it is critical to take a further examination of its many specifications. These elements of the trampoline have been carefully balanced by Jumpsport to ensure that it is a stable, reliable, and strong exercise tool. Just a few specifications to consider include the following:
- Dimensions: 39-inches/ 99 centimeters in diameter
- Weight Capacity: 250-275 pounds/ 113-124 kilograms
- Weight: 22 pounds/9 kilograms
- Price Range: Moderate
- Cords: Elastic
- Frame: Steel legs and frame
- Padding Material: Cloth
- Leg Style: Arched
The weight capacity of this model will vary depending on which variation you purchase. The basic Jumpsport 250 holds up to 250 pounds, hence its name. However, heavier-duty variations will hold up to 275 pounds. That small difference in weight is critical to understand because it means heavier people may enjoy the Jumpsport 250 without fear of it failing them during a physical routine.
The many features of this product include the EnduroLast-2 bungees. These are designed to last twice as long as other bungees. On top of that, the arched legs are designed to reduce most of the impact and improve the stability and safety of the trampoline. As a result, it is appropriate as an in-home exercise tool for a large number of people. While children could play on it, they should be supervised by their parents.
In some instances, the Jumpsport 250 could be used in smaller gyms. However, it should be used as an inexpensive alternative to more heavy-duty professional trampolines. That’s because while it is quite durable and robust, it might not be the best choice for gyms that expect a lot of business or vigorous exercise on the trampoline.
PROs and CONs of Jumpsport 250
- Easy to set up
- Durable and stable build
- Works your legs, knees, and ankles
- Helps improve your stability
- Can be used as a casual workout tool
- Safety pads protect you from injury on the springs
- Price might be high for some people
- Bungees might fall off without proper installation
- Not designed for fun or play bouncing
- May be hard to store in smaller homes
How to Assemble the Jumpsport 250
Putting the Jumpsport 250 together is not that hard for most people to do. In fact, it is the kind of thing most individuals should be able to do on their own in about half an hour. The required trampoline assembly steps include:
- Start by separating all of the parts based on where they will be attached.
- Sort through the frame parts and place them in the proper shape.
- Snap the frame sections together and tighten the connectors about 75 percent of the way.
- Carefully turn the frame over on the top so that the leg holders are in the air.
- Push each leg into the proper holder and tighten the connecting screws to hold them in place.
- Put the jumping mat in the frame and flatten it out as much as possible.
- Even out the mat’s position in the frame and start attaching the springs.
- Add the springs evenly so that the pressure on the mat and frame is distributed properly.
- Turn the trampoline over onto its legs and tighten the connectors fully.
- Place the safety guard on the springs and tie it down using the included strings.
- Enjoy your Jumpsport 250!
If you want to get a better idea of how to use the Jumpsport 250 trampoline, check out this official video. Though short, it does give an insightful look at how to enjoy this trampoline without injury. Use its safety tips to have fun and exercise without difficulty.
What Are the User Reviews Saying?
Reviews for the Jumpsport 250 are mostly quite positive. On Amazon, it is currently rated 4.6 out of 5, which is one of the highest ratings for a trampoline on the site. A full 88 percent of the reviews were five stars with only seven percent being below four stars. That said, there were some complaints about it, including:
- Some issues with the cords
- Problems with the warranty
- It tends to attract fur, dust, and dirt
- Bungees may wear out too quickly
These complaints were rare and often contradicted by other reviewers. Most found that paying the higher price for the trampoline was worth it. They were happy with the stability and strength of this model and were able to exercise easily and get into shape quickly and efficiently. Others praised how well it worked with children who simply wanted to have a little bouncing fun.
We think that the Jumpsport 250 is a good choice for somebody who wants a high-quality exercise trampoline that can go through a lot of wear and tear. Paying a little more for it over other models is a wise choice if you want a durable product. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you know more about the Jumpsport 250 and want to share your insights about it.